Cookies are used to improve the services we offer you. Some are strictly necessary to the site's features, while others allow you to optimize performance and provide a better user experience.
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are widely used to make websites work or work better and more efficiently. They perform this function because websites can read and write these files, allowing to recognize the User and remember important information that will make more comfortable the use of a website (for example, remembering the preferred settings).
2. Which are the cookies we use?
3. Strictly necessary cookies.
Cookies are essential to the website and allow the user to move inside and to use the services and functions. The Company uses the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to recognize the user when he comes back visiting the website, and to display information more effectively. Without these absolutely necessary cookies, the website will not work in the best way for the user according to the intentions of the Company, which may not be able to provide certain services or functionality of the website requested by the user. These cookies include:
- Cookies used to store the user's session ID, which are essential for the basic functionality of eCommerce and to track the user and the shopping cart while browsing through the pages.
4. Cookies for the monitoring and the analysis. (Google Analytics)
The Company also collects statistical information on the use of the website in order to constantly improve the design and the functionality, to understand the way customers use the website and to solve the problems regarding the site. For example, cookies for analysis show which pages are most frequently visited on the website, they help to identify the difficulties that the user meets with the website. These cookies include:
- Cookies used to collect data related to the first page that appears in the session
For more information , please refer to the link below:
5. Third-party cookie (Social plugin).
Disabling third party cookies does not affect in any way the navigation. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of information collected by third parties is governed by the relevant information to which please refer
- Facebook disclosure: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter disclosure: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin disclosure: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ disclosure: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
6. How can I manage cookies?